MIDEA INDOOR UNITS MCA3I-09FNXD0 SPECIAL FEATURES
Fresh air connection: Outside air can be added to the air conditioner via the fresh air connection.
Easy maintenance: almost two-thirds of all components are identical in all sizes. This makes maintenance and
production much easier.
Turbo: With the turbo function, the amount of air is briefly increased, thereby accelerating cooling or heating.
3D Air Flow: The vertical and horizontal air direction can be changed using the remote control. This creates an
optimal air distribution and creates more comfort.
THE FUNCTIONS OF THE MIDEA MCA3I-09FNXD0 AT A GLANCE:
- Cooling: setting range up to +17 ° C
- Heating with heat pump technology: Thanks to this function, you can replace or support traditional heating in the transitional periods. The setting range: up to +30 ° C
- Ventilation: Pure air circulation, without cooling, heating or the like.
- Dehumidification: The device stops cooling for optimal dehumidification performance
- AUTO mode: Fixed manufacturer setting +24 ° C, the value cannot be changed via the auto button directly on the device, but the auto temperature can be freely selected via the remote control (from + 17 ° C to + 30 ° C). When the air conditioner is switched to AUTO mode, it automatically selects cooling, heating or ventilation according to the ambient temperature.
- Bill Control: “Bill Control” function in the Midea Remote Control app for controlling energy consumption. Presetting possible over an adjustable period.
- Sleep mode: The sleep function regulates the temperature after 2 hours and switches off completely after another 5 hours.
- Auto-restart function: The system automatically resumes the last set of values after a power loss.
- Built-in condensate pump: The condensate pump is integrated and creates a delivery height of up to 750 mm.
- Twin compatible: The system can be used as a twin system.
- Remote on/off port: Connection terminals on the indoor unit enable the device to be switched on / off externally.
- Anti-cold air function: To avoid cold-blown air, the fan on the indoor unit initially only runs at the lowest level when it is switched on in heating mode.
- Designed for operation with R32: The electronic components have been specially developed for operation with the refrigerant R32
- Air outlet with position memory: When switched on, the slats return to the same position as when they were switched off.
- Winter control: Enables cooling operation in winter down to an outside temperature of -15 ° C.
- Adjustable pressure: Switch for manually setting the pressure on duct units.
- Two-way connection: refrigerant line, condensation water line, and electronic connection possible on both sides of the indoor unit.
- Mono & Multi compatible: The indoor units can be used as single devices and as free match multi-devices.
|Name||MCA3I-09FNXD0 cassette multi indoor unit (2,6 kW)||TMBQ4-03E cassette panel (600×600)|
|NET DIMENSION OF PANEL||–||647 x 50 x 647 mm|
|NET WEIGHT||14.7 kg||2,5 kg|
|COOLING CAPACITY||2.60 kW||–|
|HEATING CAPACITY||2.92 kW||–|
|SOUND POWER||53 dB(A))||–|
|NET DIMENSION (WIDTH X HEIGHT X DEPTH)||570x570x260 mm||–|
|LIQUID PIPE||6.35 mm||–|
|GAS PIPE||9.52 mm||–|
|OPERATING RANGE (COOLING)||17 – +32 ℃||–|
|OPERATING RANGE (HEATING)||0 – +30 ℃||–|