– Positive pressure design with R134a refrigerant which has no ozone depletion potential and Very low GWP (Global Warming Potential).
– Smallest footprint in the industry to optimize equipment room space.
– Unmatched unloading due to patent compressor design with movable diffuser geometry.
– Quiet compressor design with unique refrigerant injection system to absorb sound energy.
– Easy to retrofit with bolt-together construction for easy disassembly and re-assembly at the job site.
– Controls flexibility – Intelligent controls with our open feature allow easy integration with your BAS of choice using LonWorks, BACnet or Modbus communication.
1) Dual stage compression Technology
- Unique designed dual stage compression technology enhances the heat absorption capacity of refrigerant, and lowers the power consumption, which increases 6% of efficiency over the single stage compressor.
- Dual stage impeller is an equal ratio compression design, which helps to reduce the rotate speed and enhance the reliability.
- Unique three-stage separation economizer simplifies the system design
2) Prospective-Control Logic
The microcomputer control system has such as the trend prediction, self-diagnosis, self-adjustment and safety protection. capable to predict real load change according to the target values and historical load levels, prospectively modify the operation load and prevent energy waste.
High efficient heat-exchanger and optimized structure enhance the heat exchanging performance. The design of reverse flow sub-cooling chamber with multiple turbulences increases the sub-cooling degree and improves the performance.
4) Full falling-film Evaporating Technology
The unique full falling-film evaporating technology: spraying technology makes the liquid refrigerant form and evaporate on the surface of evaporating tubes, which significantly boosts the heat-exchanging efficiency and reduces 40% refrigerant charge. Midea adopts patented technologies to ensure refrigerant distributed evenly and avoid non liquid on part tubes, which extend the potential heat-exchanging capacity to the full and enhance the efficiency of the whole system.
5) Line Up
Centrifugal Chiller-High efficiency series